top of page

U.S Immigration Services.

U.S Entry Waivers.​

​Have you been denied entry to the United States or have troubles entering the United States?

Do you have a criminal conviction?

Have you ever misrepresented to the U.S Customs Border and Patrol Agency?

If you answered YES to any of the above you need a U.S Entry Waiver.


​​If you are a Canadian Citizen and you want to work for an employer in the United States, you may want to consider applying for a TN work visa.

​The U.S will want to protect their labour force, hence the reason you need a TN Visa and show your employment will have a positive impact to their local economy.


If you have committed a crime in Canada or in another country you may need a pardon to enter the United States.

Crossing the border without the proper documentation may result in you not being admissible to the United States.

bottom of page